- Our sports programs are designed for all those international players who wish to expand their sports training and have the opportunity to train with the Spanish methodology, and being evaluated at all times by coaches and coordinators of both Footvia and professional clubs in Barcelona.
- All players will be evaluated by Spanish coaches with UEFA PRO qualification and sport directors of professional clubs in Barcelona.
- Players who have reached the age of 18 and who complete the 6 or 10 month program may have the opportunity to play the official league competition of Catalonia with the club that chooses to sign it.
- The Players under 18 years old that are trained within our program of 6 to 10 month may also play in the official league games with one club if they hold the study visa, otherwise they will only be able to train and play friendly match and internal tournament
- Footvia Experience: Program 2 weeks, 3 weeks, 1 month, 3 months.
- Footvia Excellence: Program of 6 months, 10 months.
Content of the program:
- Accommodation in Residence or Flat with others players.
- Full Board (Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner).
- Individual football training in the morning – 3 times week.
- Trainings with professional clubs – 4 times a week.
- Friendly matches.
- Official League matches (only for players that enrolled in our 6 to 10 months program)
- Transfers airport – accommodation.
- Transfers accommodation – fields.
- Tour FC Barcelona Stadium and Museum.
- Sightseeing in Barcelona.
- Sports advice at any time and assistance with Footvia coach.
- Player’s final report.
All players participating in the program can stay in our residence or in our apartments with other members of the program